Greenhouse "IMplast Agro"
– Arches made from galvanized 20×20/40×20 mm shaped tube;
– Strapping made from galvanized 20×20 mm shaped tube;
– All-welded ends, doors, vents;
– Seamless U-profile archs without connection joints;
– Door panel hinges are fastened with self-tapping screws;
– Polycarbonate sheets are are fastened with roofing self-tapping screws;
– Center punches for attaching polycarbonate sheets;
– Ends and intermediate arches are interconnected by five longitudinal stringers;
– Long connecting elements of longitudinal stringers – 9 cm;
– Archs and ends are equipped with T-shaped ground lugs;
– Precisely drilled burr-free mounting holes;
– Handy handle for locking a door.
Strapping made from galvanized 20x20 mm shaped
End posts and crossbars, doors, vents and longitudinal stringers are made from 20-x20 mm tube, thereby ensuring high strength in contrast to a greenhouse made from 10х20, 10х15 tube and the like.
Hinges are fastened to the shape with self-tapping screws. This ensures that your greenhouse doors and vents will not sag or fall off after one season of the greenhouse service life due to rust, as is the case with welded greenhouses.
Self-tapping screw center-punches (option)
At the request of the customer, holes for self-tapping screws may be center punched in the manufacturing process to fasten polycarbonate sheets, thereby speeding up the installation process, without damaging polycarbonate in case of deviation of a tapping screw.
Length of connecting elements
The length of the cruciform joint is 9 cm, thereby providing a much more reliable and strong connection of the elements than in other greenhouses.
All holes are drilled using factory equipment not forming burrs.
Handy door handle
Greenhouses are supplied with a convenient door locking kit including a handle, a crossbar, a cover, screws and nuts.