Greenhouse "EuroPlast Titan"
– Arches made of galvanized steel profile pipe 40х20 mm;
– Strapping made of galvanized profile pipe 20×20 mm;
– All-welded ends, doors, windows;
– One-piece arches without connecting nodes;
– The hinges of the door group are fastened with self-tapping screws;
– Polycarbonate is fixed with self-tapping screws through EPDM washers;
– Self-tapping screws for fixing polycarbonate;
– The ends and intermediate arches are connected together by means of five longitudinal stringers;
– Long connecting elements of longitudinal stringers – 9 cm;
– Arches and ends are equipped with T-shaped ground hooks;
– Neat mounting holes;
– Convenient handle for locking the door.
Price: from 399 BYN
Strapping from the profile pipe 20x20
Racks and crossbars of the ends, doors, vents, longitudinal stringers are made of 20x20mm pipe, which provides greater strength in contrast to greenhouses made of 20x10, 10x15 pipe, etc.
Fixing the hinges
The hinges are attached to the profile with self-tapping screws. This is a guarantee that the doors and windows of your greenhouse will not sag during operation and will not fall off after one season due to rust, as in greenhouses with welded hinges.
Blackening for self-tapping screws
The holes for the screws in the right places are blackened during production, which speeds up the installation process, eliminating damage to the polycarbonate when the screw is" withdrawn " at the time of twisting.
Length of connecting elements
The cross-shaped joint is 9 cm long, which provides a much more reliable and strong connection of the elements than in greenhouses with a 3 cm element length.
All holes are drilled on the factory equipment, ensuring that there are no burrs.
Convenient door handle
The greenhouses are supplied with a convenient door locking kit, which includes a handle, crossbar, pad, screws and nuts.